Did you know that more than half of all US companies have eCommerce and are selling products from their website over the Internet? eCommerce allows people to exchange goods and services immediately with no barriers of time or distance. Any time of the day or night, you can go online and buy almost anything you want so each day more and more businesses are realizing the magnitude and importance of having their own eCommerce store.
You must have the following elements to conduct eCommerce:
- A product
- An Internet website to sell the product
- A way to get people to come to your Web site
- A way to accept orders
- A way to accept money like an online merchant account handling credit cards
- Storage for products to be shipped to customers
- A way to accept returns
- A way to handle warranty claims if necessary
- A way to provide customer service (often through email, newsletters, etc.)
eCommerce can be a very rewarding venture, but it should not be undertaken lightly. We offer help with all aspects of your eCommerce store to help you succeed on the Internet. For more information on our eCommerce services or a quote for your eCommerce project please contact us. We will be happy to help you with all of your web design, eCommerce, and hosting needs.